Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know?
-> Recommend us!
This fruit of passion of the best minters that has been struck with the usage of the most innovative technologies seems to be a magnificent masterpiece that will enchant even the most demanding coin collectors.
Its unconventional design and numerous decorations will satisfy all real connoisseurs of art and beauty.
The perfect gift – a talisman for all Pisces
• an unforgettable gift for every occassion
• minted in silver of high purity
• embellished with selective gilding
• decorated with a 24-carat gold-plated insert
• its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage
• Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
• legal tender in the Republic of Belarus
• offered in an elegant blister back designed specifically to house the coin
In the central part – a stylized image of Capricorn plated with 24-carat gold, surrounded by the remaining images of the zodiac signs taken from the face of the clock of St. Mark's Square in Venice. Below – a transparent capsule containing a silver 24-carat gold plated insert.
In the central part – stylized elements taken from one of the figures of Athanasius Kircher’s scientific work (1602-1680), symbolizing the phenomena of mutual influence and interaction between celestial bodies. In the upper part – the coat of arms of the Republic of Belarus. Along the rim – inscription РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ (the Republic of Belarus). Below – a transparent capsule containing a filigree insert plated with 24-carat gold. At the bottom – the face value: 20 РУБЛЁЎ (20 roubles) and the year of issue (2013).
Return to previous page.