Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know?
-> Recommend us!
A FIRST! The 1 oz coin has been accented by a rich translucent red enamel
The strong, resilient, and bountiful sugar maple has long been a symbol of Canada. Beloved Acer saccharum, found readily across this land's rugged northeastern forests, has something to offer all year long, from the shade provided by its broad leaves in summer and the glory of its vibrant red, purple, and orange leaves in autumn to the delicious wonder of its sap in springtime. From this nation's earliest years, Canadians have adopted the image of the maple leaf to represent Canada and its people, and since 1964 this symbol has held a place of honour at the centre of Canada's flag.
Previous fractional set sold out. Don't be disappointed, order yours today!
• A FIRST! The 1 oz coin has been accented by a rich translucent red enamel that allows the natural contours of the leaf to show through.
• A FIRST! This rare set features 5 silver sugar maple leaf-themed coins struck using a unique incuse technique, in one-ounce and fractional denominations.
• The image of the sugar maple leaves is enhanced with a reverse proof finish, highlighting the shine of each leaf against the frosted background. The design has a vintage feel to it, a classic and elegant style you will enjoy.
• The Royal Canadian Mint's world-renowned purity standard 99.99% brings exclusivity and prestige to the set.
• A limited mintage is sure to make this a sought-after set for collectors around the world. Previous silver fractional sets have sold quickly.
• A valuable addition to any nature-oriented, Canada-themed, or fractional-themed collection.
• GST/HST exempt and crafted in fine silver (99% pure).
All five coins feature a sugar maple leaf surrounded by a decorative scroll struck incuse into the frosted field, imprinting the texture of the leaf beneath the surface of the fine silver coin - an ingenious technique perfected by Royal Canadian Mint engravers. The 1oz coin has been accented with a rich red translucent enamel, filling the entire maple leaf.
Your coins are presented in a clamshell case with a graphic beauty box. (source: Royal Canadian Mint)
Return to previous page.