Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know?
-> Recommend us!
A unique set of two coins with wedding motifs – the perfect gift for all newlyweds!
Decorative elements depicted on the coins have symbolic meanings. A heart-shaped synthetic ruby as symbol of love and passion embellishes the pure silver coin. In the past rubies were given to young couples as amulets to protect them from deceit.
Gold that covers the second coin of the set refers to all spiritual and material richness that shall accompany the newlyweds on their common path.
This exceptional Wedding set will forever evoke memories from this important moment in the lives of all newlyweds.
• Pure silver coin decorated with a synthetic ruby
• Coin with a face value of 50 cents plated with pure 999.9 gold
• The first not metallic, gold-plated coin with a denomination of less than $ 1 in the history of the Mint of Poland
• Uniqueness guaranteed by limited, low mintage – 999 pcs
• Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• New Zealand legal tender
• Coins only available in a set
In the central part of the coin – the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – the hallmark: Ag 999. Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 2 DOLLARS (the face value) and the year of issue: 2014.
The reverse presents a young couple in a basket of a hot air balloon decorated with a synthetic ruby. In the background – decorative elements in the form of clouds.
In the central part of the coin – the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.. Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 50 CENTS (the face value) and the year of issue – 2014.
On the reverse newlyweds in a tender embrace. Along the stylized rim – decorative floral motifs.
Return to previous page.