Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know?
-> Recommend us!
|Producer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Silver Fineness:||Ag 999,9/1000|
|Author/Designer:||Tony Bianco / Susanna Blunt|
|Packaging:||capsule, box, certificate|
|Date of Issue:||09/2014|
|Our price:||€ 111,60 inc. of VAT|
Beginning in September, a blanket of orange, yellow, red, and deepest purple unfurls across Canada, beginning in the north and slowly making its way southward. Across the majestic Canadian Rockies, fields and forests of the prairies, maple stands of Ontario and Quebec, and woodlands of the Maritimes, the land takes on a warm golden glow. Those wandering Canada’s forests and trails may be lucky enough to happen upon a hidden treasure: the beauty of a silver waterfall nestled in autumn woods.
Our second coin in the series of autumn and nature scenes! Order your coin today!
• Second coin our series of coloured and engraved silver coins celebrating autumn!
• A true work of art that combines exceptional design, skilled engraving, and world-class colour application, the reverse image melds colour and silver in a scene of singular beauty.
• Features an original work of art by renowned Canadian landscape and nature artist Tony Bianco.
• Using advanced engraving techniques, the silver is artistically integrated into the composition, bringing the image’s engraved trees and water to life against a gorgeous coloured backdrop of oranges, yellows, greys, and greens.
• An elegant gift to celebrate an autumn birthday, a special moment, or for the lovers of art and nature in your life.
• A distinctive addition to any collection featuring original artwork, the Canadian landscape, Canadian traditions, or Canadiana.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt with a limited worldwide mintage.
The reverse image by Canadian artist Tony Bianco features a striking autumn scene in a Canadian forest. In the foreground, clusters of golden-orange sugar maple leaves frame the right and left sides of the composition. In the background, a fast-rushing tiered waterfall—engraved directly into the silver—cascades down a sloping grey rock face carpeted in green moss and fallen maple leaves. The waterfall leads to an engraved silver brook rushing over a rock-strewn riverbed. At the top of the rock face, the tall tree trunks of a deciduous forest are lent mystical beauty through engraving that evokes the sun’s rays falling through a forest still densely canopied in early autumn. The design uses a combination of colour, the silver coin surface and engraving to create a homogenous and painterly image.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box.
Return to previous page.