Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know?
-> Recommend us!
Within the series there will be issued the following coins, featuring images of the Amber Room, the Holy Grail, the Treasure of the Admiral and the Templar Legacy.
The coins of the series are the perfect combination of art achievements and mint skills. They owe their originality to the highest craftsmanship and spellbinding decoration in the form of a lapis lazuli insert.
• High collectible and investment value
• The perfect gift for every lover of history
• The 2-ounce coin minted in .925 fine silver
• Decorated with a lapis lazuli insert
• Offered in a stylish presentation case
• New Zealand legal tender
• Uniqueness guaranteed by the limited mintage
• Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The obverse depicts a biblical scene of king David dancing in front of the Ark of Convenant during bringing the ark to Jerusalem. In the upper part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 2013 (the year of issue) and the face value: 2 DOLLARS.
The painting by Jean Fouquet depicting the taking of Jericho (1420-1480). Along the rim – an iscription: ARK OF THE CONVENANT (the name of the coin).
Design: Dobrochna Surajewska
Return to previous page.